Thursday, December 15, 2011

Music blog: Heart of a Dragon, One Winged Angel, and Halo


Sorry, this Tuesday, I can't honestly say that there's anything I want to blog about.....



So, music blog.



You remember back when I mentioned I was a nerd? This is proof. I present you with the most epic soundtrack I've heard in years .... the main theme for the Halo video game series.



While I originally wanted to post this video, the owner disabled embedding. Darn it.










I have mentioned Dragonforce once or twice. Like I said before, I like their music for fight scenes. I'm not sure I understand what their songs are about.






And then there's this. Another video game soundtrack. This is the main villain's theme from Final Fantasy 7. I've never played the game, but I can't argue with a theme that can utilize an entire orchestra.












No comments: