Sunday, July 31, 2005

Welcome to my world. Do not adjust your television screens, we are in control. We control the veritical and the horizontal. You are about to enter a world of imagination, not of sight or sound but of mind. The sign post up ahead, your next stop.....

THE TWILIGHT ZONE.

Hey, whadda ya want from a Catholic Republican lad from New York. I'm a male who thinks that sex is for before marriage, women are to be respected, not used, and that all evil in the world will be hunted down and killed. If this doesn't qualify as living in the realm of psychosis, you're obviously not from around here.

There is a nice little pin that says "I don't care how you do things around here, I'm from New York." Well, I'm a Catholic New Yorker, which means I don't care how they do things in New York, either.

Yes, I am insane, and I don't care who you think you are, you'll never take me alive, you hear me, never, MUWHAHAHAHA.....

Okay, I'm not quite that insane, but what the heck, you have to have your fun somewhere, right?

Anyway, I am typically known as JohnK, no relation to Sarahk (of mountaineermusings.com). To anyone on the far, far Left (ie: Communist hippy scum) who knows my politics even a little, well, I should probably just go by the name of Darth Johnny (as in "Heeeere's Johnny" from The Shining, all I need is an axe... I don't need Jack Nicholson's psycho-look, I have Hannibal Lecter's, and boy, was Anthony Hopkins glad to get rid of it). I am the very model of a modern major Right-winger, and I am so far to the right I do a few revolutions around the political spectrum before I come to a stop. I believe in guns for everyone to make a polite society. I KNOW that no woman has a right to murder her child in cold blood, and I believe that there are certain people out there who should be introduced to his or her maker via vivisection... and if you don't know what vivisection is.... LOOK IT UP.

I'm also a Catholic, therefore I'm evil.... haven't you heard? Catholics are anti-progress, anti-woman, anti-birth control, anti-puppies, anti-goodness and light, and, of course, anti-everythingyoulike. Of course, if you believe that, you are a complete and utter bigot, and, oh well.... Whatever you do, DON'T look over your shoulder...

Anyway, for those of you who have not been horribly vivisected, you must believe that Catholics in general are not the source of all evil. That's good. However, I am a republican AND a Catholic, so you might wish to reconsider..... in any event, I fully intend to inflict upon you various and sundry truths that are completely inconvenient. Until then, adue...... Be seeing you.... MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Apologies to readers who've noticed repeated material. The better version is on Raquel Roman's site.... http://sanityissubjective.blogspot.com/ ... if I knew how to work this, I'd have it as a permalink... but go there... go now.... whadda ya waiting for? GO!! And comment, comment a LOT, if you know what's good for you.

No comments: